Labels

August 31, 2011

Untitled005 and 015

Untitled005
[original]
Courtesy of Minmin.2007

Looking at the moon,
Brings unspeakable joy.
A place of if-I-could’s and how-I-wish’s
Lots of things in mind.
What’s really in there?
I don’t know.
If I can ask a question,
“Is he staring at you also?”




Untitled015
[original]
Courtesy of Minmin.2011

What is happiness?
My happiness will be your sadness.
Your happiness is my emptiness.
Will I be selfish?
Because you seem not to notice.
Your heartbreak will be my first breath.
How much longer? Forever? I hope not.
Knowing you from ten or so,
Staring at my star is much better to do.
Been waiting to be near,
A place of bliss and drear.
But I know you belong to someone who I wish to be her.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Lea: Thanks again Minmin for the second and third time.