Labels

January 12, 2012

Ozamiz City : COTTA

Cotta is one special landmark in Ozamiz City. 

The walls, the stories, the history, the shrine, the park, the beach…. I believe every Ozamiznon has special memories of this place.

Entrance
 My close friends and I used to go here every Sunday afternoon. Our bonding for loud laughters and secret sharings... laughters and more laughters......



the inside
 Inside you see a mini museum, and old arsenal, and a ramp going to up the walltop.



walltop
  I call this, fun-size Ozamiz version of China's Great Wall.... imo.







lighthouse and old canon


view from the top : cotta park
 I also used to wake -up 5 in the morning then meet up with PAL pals and QSC gals for our morning jog around the cotta park......






Cotta Shrine





Photos taken :  Jan. 7, 2012
location : Triunfo, Ozamiz City. Misamis Occidental