Labels

April 3, 2012

book it! #7 --> Breaking Dawn / stephenie meyer




Just finished reading.  Now, pumpedly waiting for the movie. Let’s see which has the better version – the one that will be playing on the silver screen this November (Part 2) or the one I had played in my imagination while reading the book…… EXCITED!!!

My favorite movie/book parts:
       Part 1 (which is better? - IMO)
          1.  The Wedding Scene – movie version
          2. Honeymoon – movie version
 3. Bella’s Labor – book version
 4. Jacob’s Imprinting – book version

       Part 2 ( looking forward to watch the movie for these):
1.      Renesmee
2.      Jacob and Renesmee
3.      Reunion of Vampires
4.      Bella using her gift

 
"We're the same temperature now.”
page 389

 
Am I just glad to finally reach this part ------------------------------------------- > 





P.S.
Thank you Te Joy for letting me borrow all four books! ^_^